11 June 2006

3options and CMA -> MQ

I found out 3 options to connect to the MQ.

1. Use a 'host' command: amqsput Q1 QM_APPLE < a.text
but using amqsputc only allow 100 characters! and somemore Host command



****************************************************
Finally Oracle Support give me a solution on how to do a CMA->MQ, (last Thursday)! But I can only do this on my PC, OracleHome9.2.0.7, OracleGateway9.2.0.7, and IBM MQ Series V6.

Also found out that:

1. the Gateway executable is in the Oracle_Gateway_Home\bin\pg4mqc92, not in oracle_gateway_home\pg4mqseries\bin as describe in the docs

2. The Gateway should install separately from the Oracle Database Home.

3. Need to use a different port, NOT the database port 1521. Using 1522 for the Gateway!

Try to do it on my customer site but failed. I also found out that the OracleListenere in the System Control Panel can give login name and password. Really learn a lot from this project :)

No comments: