25 July 2006

Humorus Contest 2006

I am going for Humorous speech contest on 4th Sept. But first I have to do speech No. 6 first because minimum requirement to do contest is to do at least 6 speeches... After the 6, I will ask my EXCOs to pick up my most humours speeche either between 5th or 6th to use it for contest.

My 6th will be about my Computer Game Addiction.

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----
Another life embarassing moment happened to me last Sunday. I was short of $ when I want to pay dinner for 4 of us (1 guy and 3 girls)! Cost $67, and I only got $35! I thought I heard $17 so pay $20 but the girl beside me, M** :) pay another $50.... Oh Dear! I am so embarassing!

Hopefully I can still call her out later :(

SMS to her yesterday but no reply :(

Never go out with girls with empty $ - Rule No. 2 when go dating!

No comments: