31 August 2006

How you can keep a poker face while giving humor?

A lot of people ask me how I can give a poker face while giving 'humor'?

I don't really know! Maybe it's because of my phobia. The scared to go out phobia. It's in my grand aunty in Vietnam, and my own grand mother. Some how I got the gene. And I am not sure how to communicate with a 'human'.

Because of that, somehow my human comm. skill still in some 'infancy' period. Still like a kid, I think. And because kids are sooo honest, and straight forward, and we adults think that is funny, some how I got this humor in me.

I call it a kids humor.

1 comment:

Angie Siew said...

Thats ur talent. Keep it up! U have a great talent. Serious! Actually u r easy to talk to and communicate with... the girl who is gonna tie the knot with u not gonna be bored her whole life hehe