06 September 2006

I make it to 2nd place in HS&SE Area W5 Contest 2006

Only 3 of us contesting in the HS&SE Area W5 Contest. I make it to number 2, lost to YWYip and SQuah unfortunately disqualify because over time!

YWY id good! He used an umbrella and a chair as prop. Stand on the chair sit on the chair, all sorts of stuff he did! I think he should take into consideration of the time. Because if he's going to get a Big crowd who cannot stop laughing, he maybe a bit over time. Remember to cater for the time. Some "laughing time".

SQuah did ok too. But I think he took some materials from the Star paper. I wonder if he's pragiarizing (sorry for the spelling), "The man .. woman" in the "Mind your English" section a few days ago. I miss that.

As for me, I think my voice is just too loud and strong, and monotonous. Need to work more on my vocal variety. Thank you for the Toastmaster who gave me advice. Don't know his name...

Lim got no. 3 in evaluation. Bravo to him becuase is his 1st time. Surprise Vinc H** lost to HSBC guy. HSBC guy, I think win because he got more friendly face.

So far the best evaluator I heard is from Tmn Indrahana. She can make you like she's part of the spekers' speech. I don't know how he did it, but she is good.

1 comment:

Angie Siew said...

Hey congratulations on ur achievement!!! Great job! U make us proud, dude!