29 November 2006

No Flower, buy Choc

After tele conversation with PF last Friday nite, feel like want to buy her flowers on Sat...

Went to the same flower shop where I bought my ex-gf flower but the shop close down already! No choice, short of time too, just go back to TW shop and bought her a bar of Choc.

On Saturday, when to see a movie. She really cheer me up! :)

Surprise she call me when I walk into my bedroom that nite! :)

I want us to know each either slowly first, because I feel like we're going too fast!

I wonder if people who is fated together is like that... going so fast!

1 comment:

Angie Siew said...

Leung... sometimes love is like that... when it doesnt come, it doesnt no matter how u wailed, but when it comes, it comes like a fast train!!! U just gotta sit on it and hang on it till eternity!!!

Ant and I know each other for 2 yrs plus... and then he started chasing me for 3 mths and then we r together, then we bought a house in 6 mths and then we registered recently after 1 yrs and 2 mths of dating...

So it is not about fast or slow... it is about u feel that the MOST rightest things to do in ur life at that particular moment...

Sieze the moment... dont let it go... if u r not chasing her fast enuff, she might lose interest! Who knows? So just go like a bullet train!!!

I support u 100%