03 January 2007

She wants RM$1,000 from me.

PF likes expensive gives like diamond... All girls like that. And she also likes me to give her RM1,000 per month, just to express how much I love her.

When I refuse, I am only willing to give her RM$300 a month, she got upset. She said that I am stingy.

I feel very upset with PF's attitude :( tough I never express myself in front of her. I am good covering myself.

Sigh... I really don't feel like want to continue with her anymore. I want to help her to change her habit. Maybe I should gamble with my 1st RM$1000. Does it worth it?

1 comment:

Angie Siew said...

Wat???!!! Why does she wants RM1k for??? My god... and she has the guts to ask u at the first place? My god... I wish u all the best... my advice - NOT TO GAMBLE! NOT WORTH IT! It is so obvious wat is she going after for!