30 March 2007

My broken toe nail

On my way down from Mt. Kinabalu, the constant hitting of the shoe on the toe nail, causes the nail constantly knock on the toe. This creates a lot of friction between the toe and the toe nail. I took a Panadol and painkiller tablets to got down. Don't really feel the pain.

Only Tuesday I went to see the Doc, because I thought the good old nail can still 'stick' back to the toe - but this is not the case!

Yesterday went to see the Doc and he remove my toe nail, and wanted me to keep the nail as a reminder. "This is a doctor's order!" he said. Ok. I kept the nail.

While operating my toe, he told me he also climb the mount before, bout 2 years ago, with a whopping 92kg.

"Look at the bright side, You only lost your toe nail." says the doctor.

"No. I lost my toe nail, and need to pay you too."

The doctor promise to give me a 'resonable' fee.

I got the doc's name card, promise to give him a call, if I happend to climb the Mount again.

Nice chap.

No comments: